My worst English teacher

My worst English teacher was in the highschool, in my opinion she doesn't know how to make her job, I think that she just like the English but she doesn't like be a teacher because everytime she came to my classroom she had a very bad temper, in occasions she didn't know the material very well and when we corrected she, she didn't accept it and she lose her temper. I think that for I won't be like her I have to love my work and my career and take in mind that it's for all my life and my education will be in all my students' life.

2 comentarios:

  1. You have an important opinion; I personally think that it is really useful that in the different universities say to the students of some pedagogic career how is really going to be their job as teachers, the good and the bad things since the begining and not in the final of the career because you can not make anything to correct it. It is possible that if you don't like teaching, yu are going to lose your time and your happiness in something that you dislike.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. there could be some teachers than can be a headache, I hope that your teacher didn't give you so many problems, well you are here so that probe that you can move over some problems.

    ResponderEliminar

Tiny Hand With Heart